So, how will you ring in the new year with your lover?
Plan something satisfying and sensual!
Start the new year off with a bang!
Here’s some ideas to get you started:
- Get some sparkling grape juice and some goblets and find something to celebrate.
- Get some party hats to top off your fun celebration.
- Get some noise makers to make the children wonder what in the world is going on with mom and dad! They’re not the only one who can make noise! Or make it more fun, by using your noisemakers to be quietly noisy, so you don’t wake the sleeping usurpers!!
- Start the New Year off with prayer and consecration.
- Write your first check dated January 1, 2012 to God’s work.
- Establish some fun family traditions that are meaningful and momentous. It can be something simple like telling what you are thankful for in the past year, and how you are looking forward to the faithfulness of God in the new year.
Do you have any simple snacks that are traditional? I’d love to hear about them, because I need some new ideas! I want to start some new traditions this year. It’s TIME.
Here are some great ideas from Courtney over at Women Living Well.
I hope you have a blessed New Year celebration with the ones you love best!