Get Outta the Rut!
If you’ve been married for awhile, you might have noticed that there is a comfortable rhythm that satisfied couples settle into.
It’s predictable, but it might be fun to shake things up a bit and get outta the rut!
Directions for getting out of a rut:
- First thing to do when you’re stuck in a rut is get some momentum going to make that lurch and get out of the rut.
- You’ll have to change positions.
- And then you will need to change locations.
- And it might be a bumpy ride for awhile, until you establish a new rhythm.
- Speaking of rhythm, find a fun song to create a mood. Maybe rock and roll. Speaking of roll-role play; that might be fun!
- Speaking of play—have fun together. Celebrate each other. Wow him with the beauty that you alone possess.
- Surprise him. Laugh with him. Create your own language of love—that might be fun—speak with accents, or maybe don’t speak at all!
Are you joining us in reading the e-book 30 Days to Intimacy? Each day includes questions for reflection, ideas for enhancing intimacy, and a prayer like this:
[quote]Father, let me be creative and joyful in expressing my love for my husband. Let me delight in the things that please you: pure delight, unrestrained joy, and expressing love and honor in a covenant relationship. Help me to embrace the marriage bed as pure and undefiled, because you have given intimacy as a great and wonderful gift in marriage.[/quote]
Hoping your travels find you cruising smooth roads–to interesting and exotic places with your sweetie!